TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ACCESS AND USE
This Terms and Conditions of Access and Use Agreement (the “Agreement”) applies to Wilson Sporting Goods And Wilson Game Calls, as well as our subsidiaries and affiliates and our trusted family of brands (collectively, “Wilson Sporting Goods”). This Agreement describes the terms and conditions and the general principles applicable to your access and use of websites, social media sites, pages, e-newsletters, surveys, forums, ratings and reviews, accounts and applications owned, operated or licensed by or on behalf of Wilson Sporting Goods (“Wilson Sporting Goods Sites”). If you do not agree to these terms and conditions of access and use, you should not access or use any Wilson Sporting Goods Site.
- Prohibited Use of Site. You shall not make any commercial use of the Wilson Sporting Goods Sites or their contents, product listings, descriptions, or prices. You further agree not to download or copy any content or product information for the benefit of any third party or use any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools. The Wilson Sporting Goods Sites, or any portion thereof, may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, displayed, sold, resold, visited, or exploited for any commercial purpose without the express written consent of Wilson Sporting Goods. You agree not to interfere, disrupt, or attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Wilson Sporting Goods Sites, or any other related computer network. You further agree not to disseminate, store, or transmit viruses, Trojan horses, or any malicious code or program or engage in any other activity deemed by Wilson Sporting Goods to be in conflict with the spirit or intent of this Agreement. You agree to use the Wilson Sporting Goods Sites only for lawful purposes. You are prohibited from posting on or transmitting through the Wilson Sporting Goods Sites any material or content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, sexually explicit, profane, hateful, or offensive, or that is otherwise objectionable, including, but not limited to, any material or content encouraging conduct that may constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any applicable local, state, national, or international law. Wilson Sporting Goods reserves the right to remove any postings or content in violation of this Agreement.
- Equipment. You shall be solely responsible for providing, maintaining, and ensuring compatibility with the Wilson Sporting Goods Sites including all hardware, software, electrical and other physical requirements for your use of the Wilson Sporting Goods Sites, including, without limitation, telecommunications, Internet access connections, web browsers or other equipment, and programs and services required to access and use the Wilson Sporting Goods Sites.
- Correction of Errors and Inaccuracies. The information on this website may contain typographical errors or inaccuracies and may not be complete or current. We therefore reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update information at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order). Please note that such errors, inaccuracies or omissions may relate to product description, pricing and availability. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you.
- Accessibility. You acknowledge and agree that at times the Wilson Sporting Goods Sites may be inaccessible or inoperable for any reason whatsoever, including, without limitation: (i) equipment malfunctions; (ii) periodic maintenance procedures or repairs which Wilson Sporting Goods may undertake from time to time; or (iii) causes which are beyond the control of Wilson Sporting Goods or which are not reasonably foreseeable.
- Trademarks. The trademarks, service marks, brand names, and logos appearing on the Wilson Sporting Goods Sites (“Marks”) are owned or licensed by Wilson Sporting Goods. Nothing herein shall be construed as granting any license or right to use the Marks without the express written permission of the owner. You may not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any Marks or use any meta tags or any other “hidden text” utilizing the Marks without the express written consent of Wilson Sporting Goods.
- Copyrighted Works. Copyrights in content provided on the Wilson Sporting Goods Sites, including, but not limited to, images, video, photos, electronic art, animations, graphics, sounds, audio, information and data, communication programs, electronic mail services, and user interfaces, executable code, and data formatted, organized, and collected in a variety of forms, including layouts, pages, screens, directories, and databases (hereafter “Copyrighted Works”) are exclusively owned or licensed by Wilson Sporting Goods, and are protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. Except as stated herein, you agree that you will not copy, reproduce, modify, alter, create derivative works from, distribute, display, post, or transmit any Copyrighted Works (except for your personal, private, non-commercial use) in any form or by any means, including, but not limited to, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of Wilson Sporting Goods and any appropriate third party as applicable.
- News Media Exception to Advance Written Permission. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary herein, images from the Wilson Sporting Goods Image Gallery, videos from the Wilson Sporting Goods Video Gallery, and product images and logos provided in the Wilson Sporting Goods Image Resource Library may be reproduced (but not modified or altered) by news reporting organizations for news reporting purposes, without advance prior written permission from Wilson Sporting Goods, provided the reproduction is accompanied by notice that it has been reproduced with permission from Wilson Sporting Goods.
The Wilson Sporting Goods Sites may provide links to other websites maintained by third parties. You acknowledge and agree that such links are provided for your convenience only and do not reflect any endorsement, affiliation, relationship, or sponsorship by Wilson Sporting Goods with respect to the provider of such linked site or the quality, reliability, or any other characteristic or feature of such linked site. You further acknowledge and agree that Wilson Sporting Goods is not responsible in any manner (including without limitation with respect to any loss or injury you may suffer) for any matter associated with the linked site, including without limitation, the content provided on or through any such linked site or your reliance thereon. WILSON SPORTING GOODS MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO ANY LINKED SITE. YOUR USE OF ANY LINKED SITE IS SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK. In addition, you should be aware that your use of any non-Wilson Sporting Goods Site is subject to the terms and conditions applicable to that site, including the privacy policies of such site.If a third party links to a Wilson Sporting Goods Site, it is not necessarily an indication of endorsement, affiliation, relationship, or sponsorship by or with Wilson Sporting Goods. Wilson Sporting Goods may not even be aware that a third party has linked to the Wilson Sporting Goods Site.
- Fulfillment. Most product orders are shipped by a third party fulfillment service provider. Title to and risk of loss of product pass to you upon our delivery to the carrier. Delivery lead times vary, but most orders will be shipped within 10 working days. The delivery charge varies depending on the size and weight of the item. These charges will be included in the Shipping and Handling of your order. Special rates apply to Hawaii and Alaska. Oversized and extremely heavy items are marked on their product information pages as requiring a special delivery charge.
- Credit Card Information. You may be asked to supply certain information relevant to your purchase of product through a Wilson Sporting Goods Site, including credit card number, the expiration date, your billing address and your shipping information. By submitting such information, you grant Wilson Sporting Goods the right to provide such information to our third party fulfillment service provider to facilitate the transaction. You agree to pay all charges that you incur on the Sites at the prices in effect when incurred, including without limitations any shipping and handling charges and taxes. You represent and warrant that you have the legal right to use any credit cards used in connection with any transaction.
- Pricing. Despite our best efforts, a small number of the items on our Web site may be miss-priced. Rest assured, however, that we verify prices as part of our shipping procedures. If an item’s correct price is lower than our stated price, we charge the lower amount and ship you the item. If an item’s correct price is higher than our stated price, we will, at our discretion, either contact you for instructions before shipping or cancel your order and notify you of such cancellation. We cannot confirm the price of an item until your order enters the shipping process, nor will we charge your credit card until your order enters the shipping process. (Please note that your Order Acknowledgment means that your order request has been received; it does not mean that your order has been shipped or that the price of an item has been confirmed.)
- Warranty. The extent of any limited warranty for each product is as shipped with the product or as expressly stated on a warranty document on a Wilson Sporting Goods Site. Any warranty offered is limited to defects in material or workmanship, and repair or replacement is your exclusive remedy for any defective product. In no event shall we be liable for any special, incidental or consequential damages of any kind arising out of the purchase or use of any product, whether based on contract, tort, statute or otherwise. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from State to State. In addition, any warranties implied by law shall in no event extend beyond the duration of the express warranty offered, if any. Some States do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you.
- Returns. Returns must have a prior return merchandise authorization (RMA) and are subject to a 25% restocking fee. Custom-made orders, discontinued items, items sold “as is” and clearance items may not be returned. You are responsible for any shipping, handling and insurance costs associated with the return. All returns must be shipped within 30 days of delivery, must be returned unused, complete and in its original packaging and must be accompanied with a copy of the invoice. For your protection, we suggest all returns be sent back by a traceable carrier such as UPS or FedEx. Wilson Sporting Goods is not responsible for product lost in shipment.
- Product Descriptions. We attempt to make our product descriptions as accurate as possible. However, we do not warrant that product descriptions or other content is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. If a product is not as described, your sole remedy is to return it in unused condition.
- Compliance with Laws. It is your responsibility to ascertain and obey all applicable local, state, federal and international laws (including minimum age requirements) in regard to the possession, use and sale of any item purchased from a Wilson Sporting Goods Site. By placing an order, you represent that the order is lawful and will be used in a lawful and appropriate manner. In addition, you acknowledge that any goods sold in the US may be subject to the import or export laws of the country in which the goods are sold. Accordingly, you agree to abide by all applicable export laws and regulations, including but not limited to the Export Administration Act and the Arms Export Control Act, and you represent and warrant that you will not transfer such goods to a foreign national or a foreign destination in violation of law.
The Wilson Sporting Goods Sites, and any market and financial information, news, analysis, opinions, and research reports (collectively “Investment Information”) issued by Wilson Sporting Goods through a Wilson Sporting Goods Site, may contain statements which constitute forward-looking statements within the meaning of the U.S. Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Forward-looking statements include statements made as to future operations, costs, capital expenditures, cash flow, improvements in infrastructure, distribution and replenishment systems and operating efficiencies, sales and earnings estimates or trends and expansion plans and projections. These forward-looking statements are based on our current expectations. Known and unknown internal and external risks and uncertainties may cause the actual results to be materially different from those expressed in or implied by the forward-looking statements. Wilson Sporting Goods is required to file periodic and special reports, proxy statements and other information with the Securities Exchange Commission (“SEC”) under the Securities Exchange Act of 1934. Please review this information for updated information as to our company. This information is available either on our website or at the SEC website at http://www.sec.gov/.Wilson Sporting Goods does not guarantee the accuracy, timeliness, completeness, or correct sequencing of the Investment Information or warrant any results from your use or reliance on such information. The Investment Information may quickly become unreliable for various reasons including, for example, changes in market conditions or economic circumstances. You should not construe any Investment Information, features, tools, or other content available through a Wilson Sporting Goods Site as legal, tax, investment, financial, or other advice. You should consult with an attorney or financial or tax professional, regarding your specific legal or tax situation to determine whether such transaction is appropriate for you based on your individual investment needs and to verify pricing information. The Investment Information available on a Wilson Sporting Goods Site shall not be considered a solicitation for or offering of any investment in any jurisdiction where such solicitation or offering would be illegal. You alone assume the sole responsibility of evaluating the merits and risks associated with the use of any Investment Information before making any decisions based on such information. In exchange for using this Wilson Sporting Goods Site, you agree not to hold Wilson Sporting Goods and its agents, officers, directors, employees, successors, assigns, and affiliates liable for any possible claim for damages arising from any decision you make based on Investment Information made available to you through this Wilson Sporting Goods Site.Wilson Sporting Goods may provide links to third-party websites or services that contain financial or investment information about Wilson Sporting Goods. Access to such websites and the information contained therein is provided as a convenience to those interested in the information. Wilson Sporting Goods neither regularly monitors nor has control over the content of third-parties’ statements or websites. Accordingly, Wilson Sporting Goods does not endorse or adopt these websites or any information contained therein, including, without limitation, analysts’ reports and stock quotes. Wilson Sporting Goods makes no representations or warranties whatsoever regarding the accuracy or completeness of the content, information, or opinions of third-party websites or other third-party information that is identified on a Wilson Sporting Goods Site. Users visit these websites and use the information contained therein at their own risk.
Disclaimer of Warranties.WILSON SPORTING GOODS, AND ITS PARENTS, SUBSIDIARIES, RELATED COMPANIES, AGENTS, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, SUCCESSORS, ASSIGNS, CONTRACTORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS AND AFFILIATES PROVIDE THE WILSON SPORTING GOODS SITES “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AND EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.WILSON SPORTING GOODS AND ITS PARENTS, SUBSIDIARIES, RELATED COMPANIES, AGENTS, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, SUCCESSORS, ASSIGNS, CONTRACTORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS AND AFFILIATES DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE OPERATION OF THE WILSON SPORTING GOODS SITES, OR THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, OR MATERIALS INCLUDED ON THES WILSON SPORTING GOODS SITES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE WILSON SPORTING GOODS SITES IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, WILSON SPORTING GOODS DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. WILSON SPORTING GOODS DOES NOT WARRANT THAT ANY WILSON SPORTING GOODS SITE, OR ITS SERVERS, ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.
Limitation of Liability.UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL WILSON SPORTING GOODS, OR ITS PARENTS, SUBSIDIARIES, RELATED COMPANIES, AGENTS, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, SUCCESSORS, ASSIGNS, CONTRACTORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS AND AFFILIATES BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PERSON FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES FOR ANY MATTER ARISING FROM OR RELATING TO THIS AGREEMENT OR YOUR USE OF THE WILSON SPORTING GOODS SITES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, YOUR USE OR INABILITY TO USE A WILSON SPORTING GOODS SITE, ANY CHANGES TO OR INACCESSIBILITY OF A WILSON SPORTING GOODS SITE, DELAY, FAILURE, UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF ANY TRANSMISSION OR DATA, ANY MATERIAL OR DATA SENT OR RECEIVED OR NOT SENT OR RECEIVED, ANY TRANSACTION OR AGREEMENT ENTERED INTO THROUGH A WILSON SPORTING GOODS SITE, OR ANY DATA OR MATERIAL FROM A THIRD PERSON ACCESSED ON OR THROUGH A WILSON SPORTING GOODS SITE, WHETHER SUCH LIABILITY IS ASSERTED ON THE BASIS OF CONTRACT, TORT, OR OTHERWISE.
Indemnification.You agree to indemnify, hold harmless, and defend Wilson Sporting Goods, its parents, subsidiaries, related companies, affiliates, directors, officers, employees, successors, assigns, contractors, service providers and agents from and against any action, cause, claim, damage, debt, demand or liability, including reasonable costs and attorney’s fees, asserted by any person, arising out of, or relating to: (i) this Agreement; (ii) your use of a Wilson Sporting Goods Site, including any data or work transmitted or received by you; and (iii) any prohibited use of a Wilson Sporting Goods Site.
Termination.This Agreement is effective upon your acceptance as set forth herein and shall continue in full force until terminated. Wilson Sporting Goods reserves the right, in its sole discretion and without notice, at any time and for any reason, to: (i) remove or disable access to all or any portion of any Wilson Sporting Goods Site; (ii) suspend your access to or use of all or any portion of any Wilson Sporting Goods Site; and (iii) terminate this Agreement. Sections 1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 7, 8, 9, and 10, shall survive any termination of this Agreement.
- Waiver. No waiver of any term, provision or condition of this Agreement, whether by conduct or otherwise, in any one or more instances, shall be deemed to be, or shall constitute, a waiver of any other term, provision or condition hereof, whether or not similar, nor shall such waiver constitute a continuing waiver of any such term, provision or condition hereof. No waiver shall be binding unless executed in writing by the party making the waiver.
- Severability. If any provision of this Agreement is determined to be illegal or unenforceable, then such provision will be enforced to the maximum extent possible and the other provisions will remain fully effective and enforceable.
- Law. This Agreement is made in and shall be governed and construed by the laws of the State of Minnesota, United States of America, without reference to conflicts of laws. If you access a Wilson Sporting Goods Site from locations outside Minnesota or the United States, you are voluntarily and purposefully availing yourself of the laws of the State of Minnesota, United States of America, and you are solely responsible for compliance with all your local laws. Access to any Wilson Sporting Goods Site from locations where such Site’s contents may be unlawful is prohibited.
- Forum. All actions, claims, or disputes arising under or relating to this Agreement shall be brought in the federal or state courts located in Hennepin County, Minnesota. You irrevocably submit and consent to the exercise of subject matter jurisdiction and personal jurisdiction over you by the federal and/or state courts in Hennepin County, Minnesota. You hereby irrevocably waive any and all objections which you may now or hereafter have to the exercise of personal and subject matter jurisdiction by the federal or state courts in Hennepin County, Minnesota and to the laying of venue of any such suit, action, or proceeding brought in any such federal or state court in Hennepin County, Minnesota.
- Headings. The captions and headings of this Agreement are included for ease of reference only and shall be disregarded in interpreting or construing this Agreement.
- Entire Agreement. This Agreement constitutes the complete and exclusive statement of the agreement between the parties and supersedes any and all prior or contemporaneous communications, representations, statements and understandings, whether oral or written, between the parties.